Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Deadlines

Self-imposed deadlines...man. They are TOUGH! It's so easy to give yourself a break (or two or three) when there isn't anyone to hold you to your deadline. Unfortunately, I don't have that. Or maybe it should be fortunately. I can't really tell, yet.

As it is, I'm not even half-way through 'The Guardians: Revenge.' And I wanted it to be ready to be published at the beginning of May. Right now, I'm hoping to get the first draft cranked out by the end of March, edits worked through by the end of the first week of April, and then give betas two weeks to work through it and a final week of edits...SHEESH! That's A LOT of work!

Let's add something in there...I'll probably be moving sometime before the end of April. Busy? Yeah. But I guess that's a part of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment