Thursday, June 23, 2016

Updates

This is how you know I'm busy working on the story: the blog suffers! As I mentioned earlier, I had to rewrite about 50% of the story. There are still a few tweaks and additions that need to happen, but I am on the first read through before sending it to Betas. :D

Once I send the book to betas, I'll contact my cover designer and get a cover going. When you see that posted on my facebook page, you'll know that things are getting close.

I appreciate your patience and the time you've spent reading these books. I have enjoyed getting to know Rael, Arianwyn, and those who surround them better as well. It's an amazing thing to have snippets of imagination come alive on a page. Thank you everyone!

I should say, I'm about 1/3 of the way through the read through, so next week I plan on sending the book to betas.

No comments:

Post a Comment