Thursday, October 11, 2012

Easy Snack

I don't know if you're like me, but when it comes to snack time, the easier the better! I know that if I get complicated, I usually give the kids more of a meal than a snack. I'll also end up with MORE dishes to do! I HATE doing dishes!! So, here's one that's SUPER easy to put together and your kids are pretty sure to like it (unless they have allergies or are really picky eaters).
You might be asking yourself at this point, "Am I seeing this right? Peanut butter on a spoon and chocolate chips?" Yes, yes you are. My kids love it! I scoop out the peanut butter on the spoon, give them a handful of chocolate chips, and they add the chips however and wherever they want them. We usually drink water or milk to help wash down the peanut butter. Another bonus? This one spoonful curbs MY appetite and sweet tooth also!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good idea. Hazel would love this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete