Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Terrific Tuesday: Cake Batter Fudge

I try to make sure to give credit where it's due...the original recipe is found here: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/03/friday-fun-list-50-easy-delicious-no.html The "Six Sisters' Stuff" blog contains many of my favorite food recipes. Go check them out!
 
1 14 oz can of sweet and condensed milk
3 1/2 c white chocolate chips (about 1 3/4 bag)
3 t vanilla extract
1/2 t almond extract
Sprinkles
1. Melt chocolate chips in the sweet and condensed milk in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl-about 2-3 minutes. DO NOT OVERHEAT. If you've never melted chocolate in the microwave, pull it out after a minute and give it a stir. The sneaky chips retain their shape until you stir them up! Stir until the chips and milk are blended and smoot.
2. Immediately vanilla and almond extract, stirring until well blended.
3. Throw about a handful and a half of sprinkles into the fudge, folding gently. DO NOT overstir or the sprinkles will all melt and turn the fudge an ugly gray.
4. Pour into an 8 x 8 in pan or 11 x 7 in pan. I've got an 8 x 8 here. It's about an inch deep. If you want, I sprinkled a few sprinkles on the bottom of the pan before adding the fudge, then I added some more on top after pouring.
5. Cool, either to room temperature or in the fridge.
This is extremely rich fudge! The smaller cut outs are to show you about how much I take at a time and it lasts me half a day...and I have an extreme sweet tooth addiction... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment