Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Schedules

If you have been following my updates, you have probably noticed that I don't post on the exact same day every month. I have discovered that I can maintain a schedule for so long (about a month) and then I have to switch it up. If I do not switch it up, I stop doing the activity. I have no idea why that is. It's just a part of me that I've discovered and learned to deal with. What about YOU? What's something random about yourself that you've noticed and how have you dealt with it?

The Guardians: Gateways is receiving a bit of a face-lift. I'm re-editing the story. It needed it. If you bought through Amazon, you will have the option to "upgrade" your book for free. Don't worry too much, though. I'm mostly fixing typos. There are a few sentences I've added for better description, but nothing story-altering. I did add a "sneak peak" chapter for The Guardians: Revenge. I'm 96% done.

The Guardians: Revenge is now in beta-reading. Yeah! One beta reader has already returned the manuscript. I'm so excited to publish this story! The April and Eddy relationship develops a bit more. April develops a lot more, discovering her independence in spite of her circumstances.

The Guardians: Life is still in outline phase (okay, I'm also thinking about calling this one Hope or Past or something). I believe I am finished with chapter one, which I have included at the end of The Guardians: Revenge. This will be the final book in my Guardians trilogy. Then we'll see what happens. :)

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment