Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Eeek! One More Week!

I can hardly believe how time has flown! Totems: The King's Treasure is now under review with Createspace! Yeah!...yes, I know that's a lot of exclamation points, but I'm super-excited. :D

It's been an interesting process. I've learned a lot that I don't know. For one, I've learned that doing print on demand for a 490 page book is EXPENSIVE! For those looking at this option, just be aware of it. It's not something I was expecting. For another, it helps to have good friends who have done it before. It took me two days and many hours before I finally got the document to upload correctly.

On the other hand, I'm so excited to see my book in a physical copy! I love Rael and Arianwyn so much! I think you will, too, as you get to know them.

And just so it's clear APRIL 25 is the day The King's Treasure will be available. It will be available in print and as an ebook. :) So excited! As part of the release, the ebook will be discounted from the $5.99 price the first week, so make sure to get your copy soon.

Love y'all! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment